Successfully reserved a place?
- Be sure that you find a green check-mark in the housing column of the participant list next to your name.
- Have 15 Euros in cash ready at registration
- Checkout the details (next tab above)
- Address: Creau, Meiereisraße
- Opening Hours:
- Wednesday 18th if July: 18:00 - 10:30
- Thursday 20th - Sunday 23rd: 19:00 - 10:30
(closed from 10:30 - 19:00)
Still need a place?
- The horse barn/ the rondel are designated NO SMOKING areas
- There are trash - containers for paper/metal/general waste - use them and separate your trash!
- Again: DON’T litter the place and especially the sanitary boxes - a volunteer will clean them for you / respect that!
- If you sleep in the rondel/pavilion outside bring your sleeping bags and camping mats into the barn, when you leave. We can’t guarantee that stuff lying outside, doesn’t get lost/stolen.
- Take all the stuff you need during the day with you, the housing will be closed from 10:30 - 19:00.
- There are people / horses living next door so be quiet after 22:00
- There are also people working at Creau - it is a temporary use project. They are not your primary contact in need. You can address the volunteers that are there (blue t- shirts) for any housing issues. If you have a serious problem call the emergency number:
+43 677 6236 8090
- No graffitis/tags and stickers in the housing area
- The horse barn is divided into boxes, share them (4 people/box)
- Showers are at a sport club nearby the housing - 3mins per bike
SHOWERING TIMES are from: 08:00 - 10:00,
The address is: Josef Fritsch Weg 2-4,
There are volunteers at Creau/shower place if you have questions.
- We don’t tolerate violations of any kind (racist/sexist/homophobic...)! If you
feel harmed,contact us or the volunteers at site. We will be there with an open ear and help you.
- There will be a security guard at night, watching out.