Every participant has to:
- wear a helmet
- use a safe bike without electric assistance
- be considerate on the parcours towards other participants, checkpoint staff, race organizers and
- ride without the influence of substances which endanger the road worthiness
- be cautious with the road surface of the parcours
- stay right on the race track
- give way to all traffic from the right at junctions
- Respect the checkpoint staff
- Get in line and prepare your manifest/cargo in advance
- First come, first served
- If you are rude, you can be punished by the head of checkpoint and/or race organizers (withdrawal
of gained money and/or disqualification)
- There are two lock-check-points, LOCK YOUR BIKE (be aware of the thief)
There is no second chance.
- There is a one way system
- Right-hand traffic on all ways
- If you lose your manifest or cargo you are not allowed to walk back to pick it up
- In walking passages, you need to get off your bike and push
- At roundabouts you have to give passage to participants who are already inside
- The direction of the round-about is counter-clockwise
- There will be people on the parcours carrying water / food /cargo/etc. so pay attention!
- New manifest will be handed out only at MFG checkpoint
To Be Announced...
→ any questions: ask Orca / Clara, when you are in Vienna.